Om Shri Anantaha is the sacred mantra dedicated to Lord Vishnu – the protector of the universe in Hindu mythology. It is a very powerful mantra which can be included in your morning routine to make them productive and peaceful. Vishnu mantras have been chanted for a long time and are known to bring prosperity, peace, and auspiciousness to the chanter.
Mantra and it’s Meaning:
OM OM OM
OM SHRI ANANTAHA NARAYANAHA
MANGALAM BHAGWAN VISHNU
MANGALAM GARURD DHWAJA
MANGALAM PUNDRI KAKSHU
MANGALAYAE TANU HARI
OM is the Primordial Sound of the Universe
Narayanaha is the Vedic Supreme God according to Vedas, and is also known as Vishnu and Hari,
May auspiciousness be unto Lord Vishnu,
May all auspiciousness be unto the one who has the Garuda as his flag
May all auspiciousness be unto the Lord with lotus-like eyes,
And auspiciousness to Hari
How to Chant this Mantra?
The best time to chant this mantra is in the mornings. If you can take time out chanting this mantra anytime around 4 am to 6 am, it will be very auspicious. Before chanting Om Shri Anantaha mantra, take a bath and make yourself comfortable in a peaceful environment.
Chant the mantra for 108 times imagining the divine form of a higher power (your belief in your choice of God, it could be the universe, a collective consciousness, Mother nature, any positive energy as long as you believe in it.) Now, chant this mantra with focus and devotion to slowly reveal its benefits in your life.
Benefits of the Mantra
- One of the main benefits of chanting any type of mantra is the relaxation that comes. Om Shri Anantaha mantra can bring good sleep and have peaceful dreams.
- You can chant this mantra to also get rid of evil or negative energy in your life, be it people or certain environments. The mantra infuses positive vibrations all around.
- If you are suffering from guilt from past deeds, the mantra can help you let go. It makes you understand yourself and bring positive perception in you.
- Om Shri Anantaha Mantra also enhances your confidence and provides clarity to move forward in life towards your success.
- The ultimate benefit of chanting this mantra is to attain liberation from the mental boundaries we all create in our lives.
One of the sacred Vishnu Mantras, it can bring very positive vibration and energy throughout the day. You will feel confident and more in control of your mind as happiness, joy and love will present itself and you will know when to cherish it.
Your music is a refuge to me, a sanctuary of peace and beauty, I don’t know who is guiding you, but they give you so much more than just music, this is just straight from the place where souls are born, thanks ..and your name ??
thanks jai shri krishna…
I love beautiful music