It is the choice of every human being when to sleep and when to get up, but in my case I realised after becoming an early riser that there are numerous benefits of waking early. Getting up early in the morning not only improved my health but also brought a big shift in my emotional and spiritual level which further resulted in increasing my productivity and inter-personal relationship. What I attained after becoming an early riser I am sharing hereunder:
- Amazing Start of the Day
- Positive Outlook and More Optimism
- Am able to do Meditation
- Have time to do prayer and listen Morning Mantras
- Have good time to Exercise
- Enjoy Peace & Quiet Time
- Develop Positive Attitude towards people
- More aware due to Mental Fitness
- More Productivity due to more Energy
- Feeling More Motivated
- Can enjoy beauty of Nature – Sunrise
- Time to prepare and Eat Breakfast meditatively
- Gives more time to Family
- No stress of being late
- More Organised and can plan my day in advance
- Good Habit being an early riser- a trait of better personality
- More free time to relax
- Improve self confidence
- Committed to Self and others
- Healthy Lifestyle and no need to visit doctors
- Improves quality of sleep
- Easier to Commute and save time
- Self-Assertion – that you can do it
- Students can earn better grade
- More Proactive
In the words of Philip Doddridge, “The difference between rising at five and seven o’clock in the morning, for forty years, supposing a man to go to bed at the same hour at night, is nearly equivalent to the addition of ten years to a man’s life.”
Many people want to become an early riser and very well know the benefits derived by becoming morning riser but they can’t do it for one or the other reason. But as per my experience, there is only one and only one reason i.e. Self-Commitment. If we are not committed to self how can one become committed to his duty and others. Besides self-commitment the following tips will help you to become a member of Early Riser Club and derive all the above benefits.
Don’t make big changes. Start by waking just 15-20 minutes earlier than usual and increase slowly until you achieve your goal time.
- Put your Alarm clock/Mobile far from your bed to get up from bed to shut it off
- Turn on the light immediately while going for shutting off the alarm
- Feed the mind that today I am getting up a good reason
- Tell good friends or family member about your plan of getting early morning and keep track of your achievements
- Get rid of excuses
Keep in mind Richard Whatley quote – “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it.
Here are some Early morning chants for peaceful positive energy:
I have been doing yoga for the past 5 days to your YouTube channel posts. I am already feeling a very positive change in my musculoskeletal system, and am feeling the positive changes in my daily life. Thank you.
Dear mam /sir I want to use your Indian classical hang drum and tabla like 30 second in the introduction part of my YouTube channel can I use it
Unfortunately, we are not licensing our music (including FridayFreeDownloads) for any commercial as well non-commercial use.
For more details, we highly encourage you to please read our faqs here : https://meditativemind.org/faqs . We have tried to answer common licensing related queries there.