Meaning of Sat Nam Mantra
In very simple terms, Sat means Truth and Nam means Name. You could translate it as True Name or Truth is my name. It is a way of acknowledging that at our essence is the Essence. The “Truth”, which is bigger than any human truth, isn’t a matter of right or wrong or even a concept that we can clearly articulate. It is simply an acknowledgement that the Great Mystery is who we are.
Benefits of Chanting Sat Nam Mantra
1. Sat Nam Meditation is a good introduction to Kundalini Yoga.
2. Reduces Anxiety, Depression and negative emotions.
3. Chanting of Sat Nam Mantra nourishes the mind due to spiritual vibrations.
4. After chanting Sat Nam Mantra you feels calm, peace, relaxed and happy.
5. Chanting is a pleasure which soothe the mind, build concentration and mental focus in a very big way.
6. It awakens the divine light and creates compassion & love within.
7. For distress, this mantra is very helpful.
8. Chanting increases Intution power.
9. Sat Nam has the power to clear the subconscious mind.
10. It is very easy to chant and not need to memorized the complex lyrics.
[perfectpullquote align=”full” cite=”” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””]Spiritual meditation is the pathway to Divinity. It is a mystic ladder which reaches from earth to Heaven, from error to Truth, from pain to Peace – James Allen[/perfectpullquote]
Here is beautiful rendition of this powerful kundalini mantra, which you may use for Meditation.