WHAT IS ROOT CHAKRA
Also known as the 1st or Root Chakra, the Muladhara (sometimes spelled as mooladhara) is considered by many to be the most important Chakra as this is the Fundamental (or Mool) Chakra. Without Balancing it, now matter how hard we try, higher chakras can not be healed / unblocked. Located at the base of our spine, it is the root chakra that governs over our physical energies, giving us a sense of safety and security with other people and ourselves.
SYMPTOMS OF ROOT CHAKRA HEALING
When the Root Chakra is Balanced and unblocked, you will feel full of energy throughout the day. You will live in present, and worry, anxiety and fear will not accompany you. You will feel financially secure. and physically very active.
HOW TO MEDITATE WITH THIS TRACK
1. Sit Comfortably at a quiet place. You can sit in any position as long as your back is straight. Make sure that you do not slouch.
2. Breathe Slowly but Naturally.
3. As you breathe, take attention and focus down your spine to the base of it.
4. Visualize a Red Sphere radiating energy there at the base of the spine, and expanding as you inhale. As you exhale, visualize this sphere radiating energy up your spine, and energizing your entire body.
5. Once you are comfortably breathing and your focused on the sphere. Chant ‘LAM’ along with the track. It is the seed mantra for this Chakra. As you chant, visualize that red sphere getting bigger and bigger with each chant.
OTHER RECOMMENDED PRACTICES
Here are few other things you should do for healing Root Chakra
— Chanting LAM – the Seed Mantra of Root Chakra. Here is a track to help you out. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOiuoRrZRwQ
— Physical Activity, Going out in Nature and connecting with mother earth. Walking Barefoot on the grass, on the beach. Root Chakra’s Element is Earth.
— Eating Red Veggies and Fruits. Red Carrots, Apple, Pomegranate, Red pepper, Tomato
— Wearing Red clothes and crystals like Red Ruby
TIMING YOUR MEDITATION WITH THIS TRACK
After every 15 mins, you will hear a peaceful bell. This bell serves 2 purposes. One is the healing part, as the frequency of this bell is also 256Hz. Second, it serves as a timer, if you would like to meditate for lesser than 1 hour. Bell occurs as 00:00, 15:00. 30:00, 45:00, 1:00:00
ABOUT CELTIC MEDITATION MUSIC for CHAKRA HEALING
This new series of Chakra Meditation and Healing Music , features sounds with Carefully chosen frequencies which are known to simulate and balance Chakras. This track for Root Chakra or Muladhara Features music with root note at 256Hz. And other Resonating and Image frequencies.
DOWNLOAD IMAGE FEATURED IN THIS TRACK