“Families are the tie that remind us of yesterday, provide strength and support today, and give us hope for tomorrow. No government, no matter how well-intentioned or well managed it may be can provide what our families provide” – Bill Owens
Each and every family has some core values for growth of its members and uphold the traditions set up by their forefathers. For peaceful and harmonious development of the family, values such as Care, Love, Support, Togetherness, Respect, Generosity, Integrity, Honesty, Patience etc are required. Along with values there should be certain rules which with the passage of time become the culture of that family which are not restricted to children only but also apply to adults also. Each and every member knows about his/her responsibility towards others in the family. In a family there is a culture to have at least one meal together , seek permission or inform before going out from the house, put shoes in the shoe rack and put back things such as books, keys, bags at the proper place.
Besides family values there are certain do’s and don’ts for making a good family where love for each other is unconditional. Following simple steps will help to create harmonious atmosphere in the family:
- Always be kind and respectful
- Appreciate and encourage besides expressing love
- Keep spiritual feelings at home and do prayer and meditation together
- Be honest and open with each other
- Listen to others and communicate properly.
- Inculcate the habit of co-operation
- No harsh criticism
- Celebrate holidays and family functions together
- Have meals together as often as possible
- Regular Family Fun activities
- Share household chores and responsibilities
- Be polite, respectful and compassionate
- Avoid to bring past offenses and personal attacks during disagreement and resolve these as early as possible
- Put the romance back to Life
- During communication be open, honest and polite.
Above steps will help to make a house a better place to live where every body want to come home for playing games , visiting art show, watching movie, spending time together, family trips & excursions.
Importance of family is very well described by Winston Churchill in one line- “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues- the most dominating virtues of human society are created, strengthened and maintained.”
Here is a beautiful 417 Hz music to clear Negative and Bad Energy from House and even yourself: