Top 10 Beautiful Life changing thoughts – Dalai Lama
- If you cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding.
- If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it is not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
- All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is Love, Compassion and Forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others, And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
- Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival.
- Love and Compassion are necessities, not luxuries. M Without them humanity cannot survive.
- Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay.
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
- Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.
Green Tara Mantra | Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha
Listen to more buddhist mantras and music on Meditative Mind’s Youtube Channel. Stream Now.