Sa Ta Na Ma: The five primal sounds representing the complete cycle of life
Sa: Impersonal Infinity
Sa Say: Totality of Infinity
So: personal sense of merger and infinity
Hung: Infinity vibrating and real (So Hung: I am Thou)
UNDERSTANDING THE MANTRA
What Happens when you combine 2 powerful meditation mantras? – Absolute Bliss
SA TA NA MA Mantra and extend it with another powerful Mantra also known as Universal Healing Mantra – RA MA DA SA SA SAY SO HUNG. This combination of seed sounds make it mantra which is used in many Kundalini Yoga Meditations.
This Mantra will increase positive and healing vibrations around the place. For powerful healing effect it calls upon the energy of Divine, Sun, Moon and earth. In Kudalini Yoga this is the ultimate Healing Tool for self and others. Its vibrations also take away all negative karmas and elevate the consciousness and one can achieve absolute bliss.
- Increases Positive vibrations
- Ultimate healing tool for Emotional and Physical Healing for self and others
- It takes away all negative karmas
- Balances Mind, Body and soul
- One can visualize energy moving from Root chakra to Crown chakra,
- Very effective for Kundalini Awakening
- It elevates your consciousness and gives energy of Divine