Lower Back problems can be healed by Balancing Root Chakra. Try this Beginners Chanting Meditation Technique to balance Root Chakra.
WHAT IS ROOT CHAKRA
Also known as the 1st or Root Chakra, the Muladhara (sometimes spelled as mooladhara) is considered by many to be the most important Chakra as this is the Fundamental (or Mool) Chakra. Without Balancing it, no matter how hard we try, higher chakras can not be healed / unblocked. Located at the base of our spine, it is the root chakra that governs over our physical energies, giving us a sense of safety and security with other people and ourselves.
WHO NEEDS ROOT CHAKRA HEALING?
– have lower back problems,
– feel low in energy and lethargic,
– worry too much,
– have financial insecurity
– stress related issues
SYMPTOMS OF HEALING of ROOT CHAKRA
When the Root Chakra is Balanced and
unblocked, you will feel full of energy throughout the day. You will live in present, and worry, anxiety and fear will not accompany you. You will feel financially secure. and physically very active.
CHANTING MEDITATION TECHNIQUE FOR BEGINNERS
LAM is the Seed Mantra or the Beej Mantra of Root Chakra. Primary aim of this Chanting Meditation is to simulate, heal and balance our fundamental energy center, which is blocked by fear and worry.
BEFORE STARTING MEDITATION
Sit in a comfortable position, you can also sit on a chair, on ground with some cushion, and you can also choose to lie down if sitting for long period of time gives you pain. What ever you choose make sure that your back is straight, and you are not slouching and your neck is also straight. You can start this video once you are ready to start the meditation. The text in the video also explains how to meditate. More details are below
1. Take your attention inside by observing your breath. As you breathe in and out follow the path air is taking. Breathe Slowly but naturally. You will notice that you have to close your eyes to bring attention to your breathing. And as you start to follow your breathing, you will breathe more deeply.
2. Take your attention to the Root Chakra Center : As you are observing your breath, take you attention to the root chakra center, which is at the bottom of your spine. It will be difficult at first, but you can take it slowly. As you inhale, visualize that air is reaching your abdomen, then in next in breath, it reaches your pelvic region, and then at the base of the spine.
3. Hold your attention at the base of spine, and visualize a red, a bright red ball of sphere.
4. Start Chanting LAM, with each out breath, and with each in breath, take you attention to that red energy sphere at the base of the spine. With out breath, visualize the sphere vibrating with the LAMMMMMM chanting. Slowly, LAMMMMM will start getting longer and the energy sphere will start getting bigger
5. With Red sphere vibrating, its sending red energy to each and every cell of your body and up the spine.
Once you reach step 5 during your meditation, thats when healing of Root Chakra starts. It usually takes 3-5 mins to bring attention to the chakra center. You can continue this meditation, for an hour, but at minimum, we would recommend 11 minutes after step 5.
During this track, we have bells ringing at 15 minutes interval, so that you can time your meditation
Subscribe to Meditative Mind’s Youtube Channel here for more Meditations like these.