OM is the mantra, or vibrations that is chanted in the beginning and end of any Meditation or Yoga Practice.
OM – The most well known and universal of the bija mantras it is the sound of creation and causes energy to gather and flow upward and outward. Everything in the universe is pulsating and vibrating – nothing is really standing still! The sound OM in this track vibrates at the frequency of 432 Hz, which is the same vibrational frequency found throughout everything in nature. so by chanting it we are symbolically and physically tuning in to that sound and acknowledging our connection to all other living beings, nature and the universe.
STEPS to do OM CHANTING MEDITATION
– Begin by finding a comfortable position, but one in which you will not fall asleep. Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed is a good position to try.
– Close your eyes. Keep you hands on your knees with palms facing the sky and let the thumb and index finger touch
– Take a deep breath and Relax your Body.
– Now Start Chanting OM, along with the track. Remember not to chant loudly. These mantra is to be recited to feel your inner vibrations.
– As you chant OM feel the energy rising from lower part of the body to the top. As you recite ‘mmmmm’ feel the tension at the top of the head leaving your body.
– With each chant you will start feeling lighter and lighter.