Healing Benefits of Music tuned to 432 Hz. (Music of Nature)
According to Richard Huisken, music tuned to 432 Hz is softer and brighter, giving greater clarity and is easier on the ears. Meditation music tuned to 432 Hz is relaxing for the body and mind and also more harmonic and pleasant than 440 Hz. 432 Hz works at the heart chakra and also has an excellent influence on spiritual development of the listeners. For more inner peace, listen to 432 Hz because it gives more clarity than 440 Hz. Researchers claim that they feel calmer, happier and more relaxed when playing and listening at 432 Hz. Continuously listening music based on 440 Hz blocks the energy whereas by lowering the pitch by just 8 Hz. makes the listener joyful & relaxed.
Music that is tuned to 432 Hz is more friendly for the ears and unites the listeners to the universal harmony and generates positive effects on mind and body. In short, 432 Hz music would fill the mind with a sense of peace and well being. Music that has been tuned to the scientific 432 Hz releases emotional blockages and would benefit everyone on planet.
When Ivan Yanakiev heard an instrument tuned to 432 Hz, he said, it was like he’d
Heard God speak. For him, it is not just pleasant to the ear, but very helpful in unlocking mysteries on the level of consciousness itself. He wanted 432 Hz vibration to be spread around the world.
Benefits of Music Tuned to 432 Hz.
1. It develops the intution power of the listener.
2. It unites the body and consciousness with Nature.
3. Due to more harmonic and pleasnt sound than 440Hz it relaxes the body and mind.
4. 432Hz Music releases the emotional blockage.
5. The music tuned to 432Hz helps to activate the Heart Chakra.
6. 432Hz tuned music influences spiritual development and inner peace of the listener.
7. Unlocking mysteries on the level of consciousness itself.
Music is the mediator between spiritual and sensual life – Ludwig Van Beethoven Click To TweetAn Extraordinary and Rare peace of 432Hz Healing Music, derived from sounds of cosmos, captured by NASA’s Voyager space ship.