Hare Kṛiṣhṇa Hare Kṛiṣhṇa Kṛiṣhṇa Kṛiṣhṇa hare hare
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण , कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे |
Hare Rāma Hare Rāma Rāma Rāma Hare Hare
हरे राम हरे राम , राम राम हरे हरे ||
The Hare Krishna mantra, also referred to reverentially as the Maha Mantra “Great Mantra”. This Mantra is composed of three Sanskrit names of the Supreme Being; “Hare,” “Krishna,” and “Rama.
The three words— Hare, Krishna, and Rama—are the seed sounds of the maha-mantra, Hare refers to the energy of that One Infinite Source of all of us. The energy thats present all around us.
Rama and Krishna refer to incarnations of Lord Vishnu.
When Chanting this Mantra, we are calling for that universal energy. This Mantra has the power to dissolve our bad habits and negative emotions. By chanting or listening to the Mantra, you become free from all anxiety and inner fears.
Benefits of Chanting Mantra
- Dissolves bad habits, evil thoughts & Negative emotions,
- Get rid of fear, stress and anxiety
- Helps to achieve big
- It brings the highest state of ecstasy
- It brings joy, peace and happiness
- It relieves from all miseries
- Gives divine qualities likes Love, mercy and inner happiness
- Best method of self realization
- It purify yourself and surrounding
- It Cleans your mind and heart